Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Should Be Used By Everyone Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lif…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tawnya
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-21 08:12

본문

autowatch ghost installation alarm installation near Me (juarez-husum-2.technetbloggers.De)

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installers birmingham 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's small and is taped to the loom on the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available autowatch ghost installation can be set up in a secluded location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world if your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be monitored. It's also simple to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgGHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It connects to your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps for the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.